It is our honor to provide information that helps YOU stay in touch with the many activities and opportunities at PSHS.Your support and involvement are key building blocks for a successful year at PSHS. Join our teachers, staff and other parents to Strengthen the Wildcat Nation!!
Have a wonderful summer
The first day of school will be Monday, August 12th!
Cat Camp - Wednesday, August 7th 5:30pm-7:00pm
Be a part of Wildcat Nation!
Pep Rally! Campus Tour! Spirit Wear! Free gifts!
Plano Senior High School PTSA is a volunteer run, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization supporting the students and staff at Plano Senior High. It is THE "Booster Club" for every student on campus. Plano Senior High School PTSA believes in the long held traditions that make our school the very best in Plano.
Some of these traditions include:
- Student Scholarships ($11,000)* for our student members
- Community Outreach for Wildcats in need ($750)*
- Senior Celebration Lunch ($3,500)*
- Plano After Dark post prom party ($9,000)*
- Teacher Support/Appreciation Events ($6,000)*
These traditions will be continue to be possible ONLY with the SUPPORT of our Wildcat families, Alumni, and our Plano community.
Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. THANK YOU for helping us keep Plano Senior High the BEST in Plano!!!
PTSA MEMBERSHIP for 2019-2020
When you join the PSHS PTSA, you join a community that encourages student achievement and believes in building partnerships between families and school. Membership has many benefits:
- Student members are eligible for PSHS PTSA Scholarships!
- You get connected with teachers, staff, other parents and other students, the BEST way to learn what is really going on at PSHS.
- You have a voice in how the PTSA prioritizes it's goals and spends it's limited resources. Only members can vote and hold a PTSA PTSA office.
- You get access to our online Directory
- You get access to member-only sections of the Texas and National PTA's websites and get to take advantage of some great discounts at Hertz, MetLife, Office Max and T-Mobile.
THANK YOU for supporting Plano Senior HS PTSA, our students & faculty!
- Friday, July 26
- Monday, July 29
- Tuesday, July 30
- Wednesday, July 31
- Thursday, August 1
- Friday, August 2
- Monday, August 5
You MUST have completed a background check through PISD before volunteering. Please note that your Plano ISD Volunteer Application must be renewed each year on but not before July 1st (click here to renew).
Why join the PTSA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
The Unofficial Parent Guide to
Plano Senior High School
Here are little known facts about PSHS traditions written by parents for parents:
Ask the PTSA Board