Grocery Rewards Programs
Register your Kroger Plus card at www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
OUR ORGANIZATION NUMBER HAS CHANGED.
NEW NUMBER IS WQ628 Use your Plus card when you shop!
This is the easiest way to earn money and support our school! Plano Senior PTSA earns reward dollars through the Kroger Community Rewards® program. All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Instructions are provided below to easily create an account with Kroger in just a few short steps. You will then need to enter your Kroger Plus Rewards card number & the assigned Plano Senior number (#WQ628) under the Community Rewards section. Plano Senior PTSA will receive a quarterly check based on the percentage of points we have earned.
• Log into your Kroger Plus Account (or register/create an account if you don't have one)
• Under My Account, go to "Community Rewards"
• Click on Enroll Now and complete your personal information and save
• Enter Plano Senior as organization name or WQ628 as the organization
number and click search
• Select Plano Senior and hit save
• To verify, you will see Plano Senior PTSA on the right side of your account
settings. If it is not there, go back to search and be sure to select save when
selecting Plano Senior.
• Once you are linked Plano Senior PTSA will earn rewards immediately!!!
**You will need to re-link your Kroger Plus Card every year beginning August 1st in order for Plano Senior to continue receiving program rewards.**
Help support Plano Senior PTSA by linking your Tom Thumb reward card! Every time you shop at Tom Thumb using your reward card, Plano Senior gets a percent donation from Tom Thumb. There is no additional cost to you.
Plano Senior PTSA Good Neighbor Number: 11581
How to Donate:
1. Fill out the "Good Neighbor Program" form HERE or go to the customer service counter and request a Good Neighbor Program Form.
2. Enter your Reward Card Number and the Charity # 11581 and turn it in to the Customer Service.
3. They will process it and Plano Senior PTSA will begin earning 1%!
Use your Reward card when you shop!
Plano Senior High School
2200 Independence Pkwy
Plano TX 75075
President - Wendy Belt
Questions?ASK THE PTSA BOARD
Why join the PTSA? Welcome New Families
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
The Unofficial Parent Guide to
Plano Senior High School
Here are little known facts about PSHS traditions written by parents for parents:
- Tuesday, January 25
- Friday, January 28
- Tuesday, February 8
- Monday, February 21
- Tuesday, February 22
- Thursday, February 24
- Monday, February 28
- Tuesday, March 1
- Thursday, March 3
BECOME A VOLUNTEER &
MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
You MUST have completed a background check through PISD before volunteering.
Please note that your Plano ISD Volunteer Application must be renewed each year (CLICK HERE TO RENEW).