Senior Lunch is an annual tradition at Plano Senior High School!
- During the lunch, the PTSA has drawings for scholarships and door prizes. (must be present to win).
- Catered lunch, hosted by the PTSA, that allows the Seniors to celebrate their impending graduation together.
- Lunch tickets are sold at a very reasonable price and ALL SENIOR STUDENTS are encourage to attend.
- Students must purchase a tickets for their assigned lunch period and only attend during that time.
- Tickets are sold online on the PTSA website. At purchase time you will indicate if your student has A or B lunch.
- Tickets are also sold on campus only few days before the event.
PTSA WILL KEEP YOU INFORM
VIA PTSA eNEWS!
Why join the PTSA? Welcome New Families
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
The Unofficial Parent Guide to
Plano Senior High School
Here are little known facts about PSHS traditions written by parents for parents:
- Tuesday, August 18
- Monday, August 24
- Tuesday, September 1
- Monday, September 7
- Tuesday, September 8
- Tuesday, September 15
- Tuesday, October 6
You MUST have completed a background check through PISD before volunteering. Please note that your Plano ISD Volunteer Application must be renewed each year (CLICK HERE TO RENEW).