Hello Wildcat Families!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our website. My name is Edilia Bern and I am very excited to serve as your Plano Senior High School (PSHS) PTSA President for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. The PTSA board and I are planning a great year for the students and staff at PSHS and we would love to have your support to help us achieve our goals.
Each year the PTSA identifies two or three main goals to work toward that school year. This year our goals include:
- Continuing to spread the Wildcat spirit and traditions not only on the PSHS campus, but throughout all of our PSHS feeder schools. After all, we are all part of one Wildcat family!
- Expanding our community outreach opportunities on campus
- Supporting faculty identified school and student needs
By joining the PSHS PTSA you help us reach these goals and provide numerous programs and opportunities for your student. Here are just a few ways your PTSA supports PSHS students:
- Hosts Plano After Dark, a safe and fun environment to meet after prom
- Hosts College and Financial Aid Information Sessions
- Awards PTSA scholarships to graduating seniors
DID YOU KNOW?? Students who are members of the Plano PTSA their Junior and Senior Year are automatically entered into scholarship drawings. Over $10,000 in scholarships were provided last year. Enroll your student TODAY!
- Provides composition books to every PSHS student
- Holds ACT/SAT practice test opportunities
- Provides countless hours of volunteer support
We can’t do any of this without you! Please consider joining the PTSA today—the booster club for ALL PSHS students. Your support will help us continue to provide these opportunities and so much more to the PSHS community. Our students are very lucky to be Wildcats! Let’s continue to work together to keep this Tradition of Excellence going strong!
PSHS PTSA President 2019-2020
- Tuesday, June 25
- Friday, June 28
- Thursday, July 4
- Friday, July 5
- Friday, July 12
- Friday, July 26
- Monday, July 29
- Tuesday, July 30
You MUST have completed a background check through PISD before volunteering. Please note that your Plano ISD Volunteer Application must be renewed each year on but not before July 1st (click here to renew).